Abortion Liberation Fund of PADonate to this fund
Types of Support
- Financial Assistance
1.Schedule an appointment for your abortion, even if you are unsure how you will pay for it.
2. Call the ALF Help Line – 215-564-6622/ ¿Usted habla Español? Por favor llame a ALF – 215-564-6622
When you call you will be prompted to leave a message with the following information. We will reach back out to you within 24 or 48 hours.
- Say and spell your first and last name
- Your phone number
- Which clinic you are going to
- The date of your actual appointment
- Lastly, It is very important to let us know if it is OK for us to leave a voicemail identifying ourselves as the ALF or if we should say this message is from your friend Jordyn.
About Abortion Liberation Fund of PA
In 1985, Pennsylvania cut off Medicaid funding for abortion. Abortion Liberation Fund PA (formerly known as the Women’s Medical Fund of PA) was started that year, because the right to abortion is meaningless for those who cannot afford to pay for it. We support those living in poverty who need abortion care today by providing counseling and emergency financial assistance. We support individuals always by working to expand and equalize access to abortion through lifting the insurance bans and eliminating other barriers.
Since our inception, we have provided assistance to over 35,000 people struggling to make ends meet in Southeastern Pennsylvania, empowering them to exercise their decision to have an abortion.
Abortion Liberation Fund of PA's Community
Read all about us in our most recent newsletter.
Donations of time, talent and resources can make a huge difference: join a committee, be part of our community organizing collective, host a house party, attend an event, or make an online donation to help ensure access to abortion care. Visit our website for more information, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.